Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello, Hello, Grumpy Cat!

I'm so excited I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Because tomorrow is the day - God willing and the creek don't rise - that I GET TO MEET GRUMPY CAT!!!

YES. GRUMPY CAT.


O
M
G

I hope I don't pass out or cry like those crazy girls who saw the Beatles. I might have to do yoga first.

I can't wait to meet you Tardar Sauce!! Feel free to hate me little kitty!! :)

Here's a quick card I made for last week's Mix-Ability challenge on Splitcoast - Mask-erade Ball. For my mask, I just used our bitty butterfly punch to punch out some butterflies from post-it notes.

Then I used our spritzer tool, filled with Regal Rose and Pool Party Ink and rubbing alcohol and lightly spritzed the card front. For best results, if not using watercolor paper, hold your card a foot away from the spritzer to get a light mist and no running.
Pin It

I finished it off with this AWESOME bold greeting - Hello, Hello - which is one of our single stamps.

Now don't forget - you only have until March 10th to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and not miss one kit! If you enter my name as your demonstrator - Lydia Fiedler - I will send you a free exclusive tutorial each month that you can do with your kit. So don't wait!

And if you want to see what I did for this week's Mix-Ability challenge, be sure and click over to Project Reanimate tomorrow morning - I think you'll like it! :)

Now I'm off to dream of Grumpy Cat...

Loveyagrumpycatmeanitbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...