Monday, February 25, 2013

An Imposter!

We have a great local radio station here that I listen to most of the day at work, so that means I listen to a lot of ads.

But this morning I was shocked and outraged to hear an ad in which a man is IMPERSONATING my beloved Paul Harvey to sell cars.

I am NOT impressed.

They broke the mold when they made Paul Harvey, and I'm not amused at a cheap use of such a great man's likeness.

Hmph.

Good thing I'm not in the market for a car I wouldn't buy from them! :)

Here's card #2 from my Dress Up Bundle class yesterday. I SQUEED at the little coat hanger paper clips in the Spring Mini and I had to hang one of our dresses on them.

This is also the first time I have used the Primrose Petals Ink and I love it - bold & fun.

Paper: Whisper White

Pin It

I should really use this greeting on every birthday card, because my cards are always late.

Fashionably late. :)

Loveyameanitbye.

1 comment:

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...