Monday, January 7, 2013

Oh, Hello

Oh, Hello.

Look - I haven't even had time to watch Downtown Abbey yet - can you believe that???

It's taunting me from my DVR - but I'm headed off to Leadership, so it will have to wait.

I just NOW started NCIS - can you believe that? I know my friend Kathy is ashamed of me. I do really like it - we just watched the first two on Netflix.

I tend not to do things in their own time, which is fine.

Pray for safe travels for Kim and I tomorrow as we get groped and molested by the TSA on our way to Orlando. Actually, you know what? Pray for the TSA :).

Here's a little ditty I did for my class this weekend, with the Hearts a Flutter die set and the More Amore paper and the OMG flower trim. What do you think?


Pin It
Be sure to tune in tomorrow for our adventures, documented in real time right here. You won't get an email notice - but the stream will be running live on my blog through Sunday evening. Please chat with me in real time - I love that! :)

Perhaps I'll get to snap a pic of Diana Gibbs and I with our flu masks on :).

Loveyameanitbye.

1 comment:

  1. Lydia, I think you need one of the Downton Tabby shirts (gray or red on the top of this link):


    https://lolmart.cheezburger.com/estore/default.asp?estore=lolmart&category=shirt+of+the+week&utm_source=LOLmart+Subscriber+List&utm_campaign=a30345058f-LOLmart_Weekly_Email_1_7_131_7_2013&utm_medium=email#Downton%20Tabby

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...