Friday, June 29, 2012

Today - a Bunch of Scrap

As many scraps as I have, you'd THINK I'd use more of them to make all those fun CAS scrap happy cards you see all over Pinterest.

But do I?

Only when someone tells me to.

Like Jeanne.

Today's Free For All Friday challenge is to use scraps, so by golly I did!

I used a scrap of Fan Fair DSP from the new catty and the shockingly lovely Stippled Blossoms set to make a quick and easy CAS card. I made it 6 x 6 to accommodate three of those pretty flowers, which are stamped with Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso. See how amazing the coverage is with the new firm foam pads on DSP? Remember how hard it used to be to stamp on DSP? No more, people - we are liberated! The greeting is from Friendly Phrases.
Pin It

Got a load of scrap? Come play along in the challenge. I'd love to see someone else's scrap for a change. :)

Loveyameanitybye.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those pads are amazing (I've had a chance to try them out and now I'm sorry I invested in all the pads years ago! Lol.) I really thought that you had stamped the flowers and fussy cut them. Very cool look! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...