Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Little Sunshine

Whew! After a crazy storm this week with five inches of rain, we are back to glorious sunshiny days. I can't wait to get back to my walking routine after CHA this week. 

Speaking of sunny we made the CUTEST sunny card for the Ronald McDonald House project at Leadership. This was simple, but may have been my favorite stamping project because I just loved the bold & bright look. 

They taught us a little trick with the Scalloped Border punch to make that little wiggly strip of Poppy Parade - you punch one side, and then just offset it when you punch the other side. So cute and such a different look with that punch!

The stamps are from Mixed Bunch, which we got at Leadership. I love that bold flower. All the flowers match the Blossom Punch.

The little center of that flower is from the Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit - SQUEE! We got this at Leadership and it comes with PINK RHINESTONES!! EEEP! You know you want to order that. :)

Tomorrow come back here for my live CHA coverage!

Loveyameanitbye.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! This card is soooooo pretty!!! I love it!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #50 with a link back to your blog on 1-29-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!!
    I so love this, Lydia! Fresh, crisp, and totally fabbylicious!!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...