Friday, December 31, 2010

A Wild and Crazy New Year's Eve

This is how it will go, according to my internal polling data.

Stamp and catch up on some computer things on my last day of vacation. Pay bills.

Have some blackeyed pea dip for luck.

Go to bed at 10.

If that was too much excitement for you, I apologize - that's how I roll!

I have to save all of my energy and squealing up for tomorrow, when the new Stampin' Up! challenge design team - the Creative Crew - is unveiled on Splitcoast! This group of fabby designers is going to head up monthly challenges in the SU Demonstrator forum, and WAIT till you see what the challenge gallery looks like!! SQUEEEEE!

I'll put up a home page story when we reveal it at noon CST tomorrow, so be sure and be hanging around Splitcoast if you've woken up from all your revelry! :)

In the downtime this week I've had a little fun with my owl punch, making gift card holders for some of my peeps.I folded a piece of Crumb Cake in half, and then put it just inside the bottom edge of the tag on my Two Tags die to make the holder - it's the perfect size!

Then I cut a piece of patterns pack DSP in Real Red for the backdrop for my Owlpenguin (idea from here).

So what are your exciting New Year's plans? Painting the town red? :)

I hope all of you have a safe and fun one, or an uneventful reading in your Snuggie™ one, or whatever you'd like most.

Loveyameanitbye. See you in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we must be twins! That is almost exactly how I would spend my day. But in the sewing room instead. I still need to make a crib set for my grand daughter before she gets too big for her cradle. :)
    I will want to go to bed early but will have to stay up with Mick. Guess I will also need a nap today. Oh and king crab legs for dinner.
    Have a great day!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds a lot like mine, except you've got that black-eyed pea step which I'll skip. Beans don't get along with me very well. ;(

    Cuuuuute Penguin! Can't wait to see the new challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...