Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bodies in Motion Tend to Stay in Motion

And bodies at rest tend to stay at rest.

Yes, it's true. I have finally found an application for stupid physics.

Poetry!

These little phrases are so poetic! How about - for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Beautiful!

If only those physics classes had been about beautiful language and not stupid made up numbers and equations, then I could have absorbed a few things!

Instead, that pretty singsong phrase popped into my head when I saw this little body in motion.

The gymnastics when you throw a mouse defy all those laws of physics anyway.

Oh - that reminds me. There was a fun feline challenge for Teapot Tuesday that gave me a chance to bust a move with some new toys - my eyelet nesties, (my addiction to these I blame 100% on Chriss) and my SASSTASTIC new Coffee, Tea or Meow set from the Cat's Pajamas! Stamps: TCP Coffee, Tea or Meow Ink: Ranger Wild Honey, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper
: Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories
: Nestabilities, MFT ribbon,
Tasteful Trim Die, Spellbinders Wizard, Big Shot


What are you stamping? I have been playing with the new Letterpress Plates for the Big Shot and I'm in love! I have a review for you coming up! Who is working on Christmas cards? Who just screamed when I asked that? :)

I haven't updated the Blue List in a while and I wanted to add some things I've been loving lately.

This mango limeade.
This AMAZING, 100% dry, not stinky tinted sunscreen
This all natural non-toxic colored pencil blending solution
This "crack for cats" supplement the beasts go nuts for (good for finding hiding animals)
These fluid acrylics you can mix with water and get beautiful saturated color and transparency.
These crazy delicious mixes.

And you of course :)

Loveyameanitbye.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! And I did accidentally make a Christmas card the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sassy cat (or should I say cats?...the stamped one and the defying-physics one). I'm currently obsessed with the owl from Unity's Aug '10 KOTM. (I'm looking forward to the next kit's arrival so I can move on...hee hee.) And I just got my supplies for making SU's adorable snowglobe image into a Holiday easel card. What would you use for the shaky stuff inside the sweet treat cup? Chunky glitter? Non pareils (Lol)? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of those Golden fluid acrylics, and I love them too. I painted all the pages in a hand-made book during a car trip, using a ginormous brush (about 3/4" across), a spritz bottle of water, lots of McDonalds napkins, and these paints. Spritz the paper so it's damp or wet, depending on how much color you want, then put a few drops of paint colors on one side of the brush, spritz the brush with water, and swipe across the paper until you like what you have. Great fun if you don't have to drive on a long trip!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...