Thursday, February 4, 2010

What's it Gonna Be?

I hesitate to say this for fear no one will ever want to sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with me after I tell you...

But TWO of my downline are pregnant! It must have happened at one of my stamp camps because they just inexplicably became simultaneously pregnant! Seriously! It was prior to the Occasions Mini though, so I think you're all safe!

So a big congrats to Neelam and Emily on their little bundles!

I made this card for this week's Color Throwdown, which called for pink, blue and kraft. I instantly thought of Neelam, whose baby will be a surprise when he/she is born. I love that. Like WHEEEEE - here I am, your little surprise boy/girl. How fun is that?

So when he or she is revealed, I expect it to be just this dramatic! :)
Stamps: Starving Artistamps Oh Baby Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Paper: Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: SU! Brads, oval punch, Petals a Plenty Embossing folder, Big Shot, Copics


If you do want a baby, feel free to join my little Understand Blue Group!!! Password is "understandblue". It's an awesome, pretty fertile bunch of gals!! Heheh.

Also, I created some new pet sympathy cards if you want to see em.

Hope you're having a great week!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!!!

    WV: ledrag

    Being without la mojo is just ledrag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia,

    Geez, I wish I had known you back when I was trying to get pregnant with that second child I never had! If I had known that all I had to do was sign up as an SU Demo under you, I would have done that right away! I always have done everything the hard way! LOL

    I love this card! It is way too cute!

    Hugs,

    Lisa Atha

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the other hand you may have a squillion new members in your downline...LOL
    Cute card!

    WV : perhiphy
    as in.. it's PER-HI-PHY as what the baby will be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Can I stick on some kind of patch or something and safely come over to your house to stamp? Maybe I'll just bring my own drink...that will keep me safe!

    LOVE surprise babies! There are so few true surprises left, I think it is awesome to wait until the big moment to see what you got.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! That card is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...