Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Hope There's More Where That Came From

Yay! Ice cream!!

This is the Sweet Scoops set, that you guys won't see till the Summer Mini, but we had an incentive to earn at Leadership, which I did, thank goodness, because it's so cute.

Today - I took a walk. I heard the ice cream truck. I was super happy - but then, I thought that every time I think of ice cream I have this apprehension of the worst ice cream fear. We lose one. AAAAAHHHH!!

It stinks. Even another scoop doesn't fix that disappointment.


Stamps: Sweet Scoops, Vintage Vogue
Ink
: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Pirouette Pink, Basic Black Paper: Whisper White, Kraft
Accessories
: Dimensionals, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Only a friend does that. :)

Hopefully there's more where that came from.

Loveyameanitbye.


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

9 comments:

  1. Ahh Lydia, I remember my friend Linds calling me and telling me about her little daughters meltdown (pardon the pun). She had bought a bag of icepops and there was a a Dora The Explorer in it..and she was soooo excited..and happily enjoying it...every precious lick treasured but taking way too long...sure enough the silly thing fell off the stick. She had a total emotional melt down right there on the path..in public...not a tantrum...just a sad sad girl wailing about how Dora had fallen and how she had loved it so much. She was inconsolable..even the other "selection" in the bag of icepops could not help her broken heart. Poor little mite. She is not a kid who creates attention gathering tantrums or crying in public so it was really something for her to just let loose and wail.

    So I know how you feel...nobody likes to loose their treat.
    very cute card...can't wait to see the whole set! Congrats on earning it1

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scrumptious card.

    Dinedrea didn't even make it up.

    Can't wait to see it in the catalog.

    {{hugs}}
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lydia! What a fun little stamp set!! I can't wait to see it. Congrats to you on earning it for free!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to buy a box of those. My daughter has need for encouraging sometimes. I remember the first time she lost something where she understood it was gone. It was a My Little Pony barrette for her horse. So tiny. So gone. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it Make You Laugh Monday yet? Is it???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3bsZQXW5EU

    This is so us(as in cardmakers)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still kicking myself for not paying attention to the dates to get this cute set!!! GrumbleGrumble!!

    Love this card!!!! Mmmmm....ice cream....dangit! There goes my diet--thanks a lot!

    wv: She wouldn't be so dang crabby if she weren't a swinsf!!

    Mwah!{{{hugs}}}
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect sentiment for a perfect card!

    WV:synxa

    Sounds like something computer! Carp.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...