Friday, November 13, 2009

The Stamping Sweatshop...

Yay! It's Friday!!!

The stamping sweatshop is in full gear! I'm the only sweatshop employee, and I'm also the sweatshop master, so every time I feel like slowing down, I have to yell at myself. It's very exhausting!!

But I have my two shows this weekend - you can see the details on my facebook page if you'd like to come by.

So I've been working hard trying to get lots of different types of cards ready.

I cranked out some onesie baby cards the other night for both shows and they're sooo cute!!


Each one has a little animal from Niko Art on it that I colored with pencils. These are so simple and cute!! Tonight I need to make some generic cards for any occasion and then I think I'll be ready for a long weekend of shows!!

If you're in Austin, come on by!

Happy Friday!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

2 comments:

  1. Lydia,

    These are too cute! Love those stamps from Niko Art, and how you use them on cards! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so CUTE! I just love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...