Monday, November 23, 2009

She Shoots, She Scores!!

And by she I mean me!

I scored big at Half Price Books today. I found an old Bible, a Russian dictionary and FIVE copies of a little Schubert sheet music book - whee!! This one is the first sheet music I've gotten there that was the smaller scale print that I like! Whee! Lots of cards coming with this fine little print! Wait - you can see one right now!!

Paper: Cool Caribbean, Whisper White, Real Red, Music sheet Accessories: Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Silver Cord, Merry Sizzlitz Die, Merry Details Die, Circle Die, Big Shot Machine, Self Adhesive Rhinestones
I die cut a blue and a red bird so the bird would have a shadow that was blue.
All supplies Stampin' Up! (Except Music)

This is absolutely my fave Christmas color combo. I've been trying hard to design my own personal Christmas card with this combo, but I'm still struggling. Hopefully it will come to me in my sleep tonight!!

Are you making your Christmas card? Tell me about it!

On Cyber Monday, which is the largest online shopping day of the year - the Monday after Thanksgiving - I will be participating in a very special event.

To support a handmade Christmas, several Etsy sellers have coordinated a fun giveaway..

Spend $20 in any participating shop's store, and you will receive a handmade item from EACH OF THE OTHER SHOPS!

It's going to be quite the affair, so stay tuned for deets!


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lydia:
    Am having computer troubles and guess this computer has to go to the doctor. ugh
    Started making my Christmas cards, used petals a plenty on red CS and used the ornament in the bottem right corner, put on white CS and stamped sentiment on the white. Then punched a ornie out of a pop can that had already been through the CB with petals a plenty, used silver cord to hang the bulbs and a small red bow on the cut out one. Just have to put them together yet. Have a great day, Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne How's the kittie's??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so STEALING THAT TAG IDEA. Lovely, lovely, as usual, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be making new christmas cards this year. I have so many because I make them and then don't get around to sending them!!!! I know it is a tragedy! I will be trying to use some of the old ones.

    I love this card and the colors are great! I never thought of using the cool carribean for christmas. Hummm guess I need to get out of my box more.

    Have a great thanksgiving.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia,

    Love this card! My card....hmmm. I have this problem making 40 or more of the same card, I get bored. I have been making x-mas cards all year so that I can make a bunch of different ones. I know, I am mentally disturbed or something.

    Hugs,

    Lisa Atha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is THE most perfect layout & colour combo ever. Congrats on the hot paper "score." hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...