Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BLOG HOP TOMORROW!!!

*SQUEAL*

Tomorrow is the much anticipated StarvingArtistamps Blog Hop - and you know what that means!!

Yep, I've been sitting on the new Doodle Factory release! Mwwwaaahhhhaaa - see - I CAN keep a secret!!

But tomorrow at 10 AM Central, I can let it out!

One of the blogs you will be hopping to will have BLOG CANDY, and of course there's a super secret special.

But you're gonna have to come back here to find out the deets and see my fun Doodle Factory creations! See ya tomorrow!


CU tomorrow at 10 Central!!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

4 comments:

  1. I'll be here to see your stuff, then I'll be hopping around the others.

    Oh......Yeah.... I'm first again. Haha.

    Hugs, Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a blog hop, so I'll be back and see how it works. You are a busy bee, Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K., I'm gonna do this- never blog hopped before- I think you were the first one to explain it to me Kydia. Will be back at 10- see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is #%+@in amazing

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...