Monday, November 24, 2008

Cruella De Vil works in my Building!!

Seriously. Because who else could have left THIS in the parking garage?

I am not kidding - if I ever come out and see someone smoking a cigarette in a HOLDER, I'm gonna lose it!

Rolling around on the ground giggling, eyes watering, can't breathe, might pee lose it!! I'm sure Cruella is really going to be embarassed.

Really. I'm serious. Who does that?

I'll tell you who does it.

That broad with the Dalmatian coat, that's who!!

5 comments:

  1. Your too funny, I can't believe you actually took a picture of that eeeewwwwwww ha ha ha Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yucky! I didn't even know people still smoked! I thought that went out like 5 years ago!! My hubby said you are lookin good! Couldn't talk him into moving back though??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always manage to put a smile on my face, Lydia!! Thanks for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just so you know thats not a cigarette holder, its a filter. lots of people use them to try to quit smoking...

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...