Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More Colored Pencils!


I love this Gina K set so much! I just got a big order from her, with that adorable retro T-shirt for one, and *sigh* this most perfect of all stamp dresses for another...

I can't wait to play with the rest.

See this post for my pencil technique. It's colored with Koh-I-Noor pencils, dry, and stamped with India Ink. I put a teeny row of rhinestones under the greeting.

Cardstock is Whisper White and Green Galore. Accessories - Cropadile, Scallop Border Punch, dimensionals and Turquoise ribbon!

Enjoy. My lunch break is almost over!

1 comment:

  1. you've been busy playing! tomorrow's my day! gonna be tryin' the crayon rub technique--a great one for the open house!

    your coloring is beautiful, woman, just like you!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...