Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rabbit Trails...


I really have some random cards working tonight. The first one I actually unearthed on my desk as I was cleaning from the chaos created for filming on Sunday. There's a lot of chaos, believe me.

Anyway, I'd almost forgotten that I made this card, inspired by someone's blog. It's a really cool color scheme - vanilla, certainly celery and black. I cut the ovals with my Coluzzle, and all the dots are gold, made with my gold sharpie. I also drew a thin gold line around the inner oval with the gold sharpie.

I punched the little half inch circles out of Certainly Celery and attached them to the back of the black piece, which I also cut with my coluzzle.

Then I stamped it with Artfully Asian (RETIRING ALERT) and colored it with my blender pen.

Really fun and easy.

Card # 2 features one of my fave bunnies from Rango Zoo. I just love this woman's designs. I stamped and masked him, and then stamped Letter Patterns on top of him in Summer Sun.

I mounted that on Summer Sun, accented with three little bumps from the Crop-a-Dile.

I colored the bunny with BG07 & BG01 Copics. (Thanks Nancy!!)

I colored his little tail with my Copic Glitter pen - so he has a sassy little butt.

I loved the image so much I didn't want to add a lot of details. Just some blue & yellow and a wabbit is good enough I think.

Hope your Tuesday was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...