Thursday, July 24, 2008

Couture Monkey


Who says S-Monk can't be all sassy and high fashion??? SHE can!!! (Yeah, I know - you think that S-monk is always a boy, but how in the world do you think there are so many of them??? duh... girl S-Monk-ies, silly rabbits.)

Here she is in black, white, and the new red - green galore.

She wanted to come out and strut her stuff on the Dirty Girls Catwalk tonight at SCS.

Enjoy!

Tomorrow - private screening of Dark Knight for me!!! YAY!! To prep I watched Batman Begins last night, and all I can say is... wow. Incredible movie. Very moving. Can't wait to see the new one tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...