Friday, June 13, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Well it's time to go to work, but here's a sneak peek of a couple things. First, a card I'm filming in the studio today! We have an hour and a half in the real TV studio instead of my living room which we're hoping will speed up production. I can't show you the cards I'm going to make because I'll be turning them in for Martha's contest, but here's a little taste!!


Who wouldn't love a blue glittery cupcake?

When I reveal this, I have an important product alert for you too. People are so creative!!

Then Kristina's color challenge - hmmm.... what can I make with this? Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...