Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Miss you, my hard drive


Yesterday was not good. My sister's hard drive, containing all of our edited TV footage, died!!! Do I have a computer curse? Or an electromagnetic field around me that kills electronics? Possibly. So last night I was just sick. So was she. However, I got a short text message last night that quite possibly her neighbor recovered the files from the dead drive. Pray that that is so!!! And yes, we will have 8 backups of everything from now on!!! That is hundreds of hours of work we are talking about. So if you got any brief and personality-less communication from me yesterday, that could be why! I'm back! :)


This card features the little donkey from Doodle Factory Fairytale and from the moment I saw "her" - I wanted her to be pink!!! I colored her with some of the fabby pinks from my new copics set. Love those darn markers!!

1 comment:

  1. very appropriate "eeyore"-esque card today. sorry to hear you're having troubs with the computer. i hope hope hope along with you that the neighbor recovered all that work! keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...