Monday, June 9, 2008

Episode 2 tomorrow!!

Okay - Episode 2 of Understand Blue airs tomorrow! Get your DVR's going - and cross your fingers that we have no technical difficulties!

I'm really excited because we finished editing the show that will air July 1 - a patriotic episode. You know how patriotic I am!!!

This week's show (tomorrow) features the Embrace Life stamp set.

Next week's is REALLY fun, because it's the book with the chopstick binding from Leadership.

Then we will re-air episode one because of the technical problems and then the patriotic episode. I have no idea what we're doing after that - there's a lot of editing to be done between now and then.

I'm thinking of doing a black and white episode and actually filming it in black and white - what do you think about that??

Also, an employee of Carbonite posted a comment on last night's post - those people are on the ball!!! Check out their blog - it's interesting and actually answers some of the questions I had, like backing up an additional drive - I have two internal hard drives (have I ever done anything the easy way) and I couldn't figure out how to back up my second drive. Anyway, they seem very nice and accessible. After a voiceover and quick editing session, plus 15 graphics I have to redo for the show tonight I don't feel like checking my desktop computer for backup status, but I bet all my files are safe and secure, so I'm happy!!

Have a great evening - tune in tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...