Friday, June 27, 2008

Booty Call!!


Tee hee.... There was a call for brads at SCS for the Limited Supply Challenge tonight and my Pirate Booty answered the call!

This is from the Doodle Factory Tropics set, along with the sentiments that I JUST GOT TODAY AND I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!

I colored it with copics and added the booty brads!!

The card is mounted on a base of Ruby Red.



Now - I can't even look at this picture without gasping - this came in my Martha Stewart email today.. WHOA. Where were cakes like this when I was getting married? TALK ABOUT "SOMETHING BLUE" - WOWZA.

*sigh*

I will post more but I gotta get ready for my stamp camp tomorrow.. Busy weekend ahead!

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...