Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ahoy!


Fun - this is for the Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS. It was ways to use BIRDS!! If I have time to stamp this weeked (doubtful) I will enter more of these challenges because I love birds!! This is a Doodle Factory Tropics Image (brand spanking new) and I don't have the sentiments set yet so I had to hand write! I really wanted to use the "Just Keep Swimming" one BAD!! :)

I laugh out loud every time I see that teeny parrot on the parrot's shoulder - completely makes me crack up!!!

Hope you're as happy as me that it's almost Friday!!

No, really - super happy over here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...