Saturday, November 17, 2007

R&R


So today is grey and a day of rest (stamping). Love days like this. Kinda wish somebody would go buy me some ice cream, but other than that, a perfect day shaping up.Started on the thank you notes - see what you think. The photographic detail leaves a bit to be desired, so look closely - the darker shadows on the flowers are painted with twinkling H2O's. The flowers are in ballet blue classic ink (stamped off once) and the centers of the flowers are accented with Stickles. I drew the branches with a black felt tip. I used the defining alphabet and my heavanly Martha Stewart craft knife to make myself an embossing template a la Kristina Werner, and dry embossed the G behind the definition, which is stamped in basic grey, like God stamped today... See? I'm a poet and don't even know it! Then that whisper white piece is layered onto ballet blue, then shimmery white. Voila.

1 comment:

  1. i think the embossed detail is AWESOME! that werner chick is amazine!

    i like this look overall. what about the thanks card you made earlier with the letters? that's cool too...i don't have any letters like that or i'd case that!

    glad you're relaxing. i have several cards i need to make tomorrow. hope i can do so...was at 'bux for 8 hours today.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...