Monday, November 26, 2007

Hey You

Anybody else like Shakira? Now that song is stuck in my head...

Anyway, here's tonight's creation. Guess I'm a little early for Valentine's Day. The occasion is the arrival of a box from KraftyatKrafts.com, which leads me to a story. Anyway, what was in the box was four pads of 6X6 Basic Grey background paper. I am in love with this company's paper after seeing what Chriss and Kristina Werner have done with it. It's just beautiful in all its incarnations. So here I am, staring at my new paper and my stamps, and out comes Hey You. I guess it is Make a Card Monday at Understand Blue too! =) The heart and flower are from Starving Artistamps (Southwestern Ornamentals), the paper is from Basic Grey, the Stickles are from.. Stickles, and the rest is Stampin' Up! I used direct to paper with Regal Rose craft ink on the chocoloate chip cardstock. Then I sponged Regal Rose and Basic Brown onto the flower from the pretties kit. I used omitting to create the greeting in white craft ink, and the rest of the stamping is in basic brown, with brads, stickles and ribbon galore! Looks kind of like a journal cover now that I'm staring at it.

Okay, so back to my story. The KraftyatKrafts.com order came with two little free goodies and a hand written thank you on my packing list. Today, I randomly clicked on a Splitcoast member company - Crafty Secrets - and found something I had to have. I ordered it, and called their merchant vendor for expedited shipping. He called me back and let me know that when he called Crafty Secrets they upgraded my shipping for me, and then I got a personal call from someone at the company letting me know that... WOW - what service. And I absolutely can't wait to get the image I ordered - it's a heart stopper and I think it will be my Christmas card. So Bravo Crafty Secrets and KraftyatKrafts - this is what makes the stamping world so freaking nice! Nice people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...