Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend Sketch Challenge Entry

Well, I can't really sign off for the weekend without something BLUE, can I? I took a little liberty with the shape of the accent, for which I hope I will be forgiven... =)

I colored the little birdie with three different colors of Twinkling H20's (why did I never get these before? They're beautiful!) I stamped Well Worn Words in white craft ink on the inside flap of the card, and stamped it in Brilliant Blue on US White for the panel. The card base is the new Brilliant Blue textured CS, with the layered panel in Taken with Teal to match the birdie watercolor.


The bird needs a name. I am gonna go with Lenny. Lenny thanks you for stopping by! Insert birdie wink here! ;>

1 comment:

  1. Lydia,
    Your blue bird is gorgeous! What a wonderful card.
    I also love that Criss Cross card you made!
    Thanks so much for trying the sketch. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...