Thursday, September 13, 2007

I think that I shall never see...

A sight as lovely as a tree, stamped on DSP with rhinestones next to it!
I snagged an idea from Stampington Inspirations to do this half & half design. Theirs was a little more somber. I went for stripey, blue, glittery - you know, tree stuff.
See if you like it. I used post it notes to mask and sponge the "ground" and omitted the ground part of the stamp a la Zindorf (I'm not worthy!)
I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the two images, and used the vellum to hide a little, um, mistake!
I used the entire card as a tool which helped me do absolutely nothing I should have been doing tonight! =)

2 comments:

  1. Love your post-it-note ground! It looks REAL!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. very classy...even w/ the rhinestones, i think it wd make a good sympathy card. cool post-it masking. i was wondering and then you answered my question...as if you had ESP!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...