Monday, December 10, 2012

Simple is Good, Especially in December

I think we all get sort of CAS at the holidays, just because of the frantic pace of life.

I had my monthly class this weekend and I kept the projects simple so as not to add to the holiday stress!

For one of Saturday's class projects, I CASE'd a card I saw on Splitcoast by one of my favorite paper artists - Karen Dunbrook - just substituting products I already owned. She has an absolutely amazing design sense and I think I click the "favorite" button on every one.
Pin It


Here's how you make it.
Your cards don't have to be complicated to be beautiful. Just add a simple technique like the watercolor snow to make a big impact!

I hope your holidays are both merry & bright!

I have an ornament class this weekend, my January class is on January 5th, and don't forget - you can get $235 worth of goodies for only $99 when you purchase the starter kit, including a full color family of ink pads free through December 16th.

Loveyameanitbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...