Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Mystery of the Sliding Veil...

This morning, I had the EXTREME good fortune to be on YNN again doing a little live crafting with my favorite morning anchor - Bonnie Gonzalez. 


There's a hilarious moment during one segment when Bonnie's veil tries to run away. I wish you could see us getting the giggles afterwards!!

We had a blast. Big thanks to Ruthie Broughton for hosting us at her gorgeous store - Blue Bridal Boutique
 Pin It
 Pin It

Pin It

What a fun morning!!

Loveyameanitbye.


5 comments:

  1. Cutie Patuty....LOVED IT! Your faithful stalker, Sam =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're famous AND fab! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally fantabulous! This is almost as good as having it on my TV! TY

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects! And you are grace under fire, my friend. I would have lost it when that veil was flopping around her head LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...