Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zentangled

That's a fun word right? Zen + Entangled? How could THAT be bad?

I just learned the word for the first time here.

Basically, it takes doodling to a high art form. You can see professional examples here.

It's truly amazing, and highly addicting. It's practically free, unlike stamping :), because you just need pen, paper and time.

I loved this challenge because it really made me try something new!

I die cut the chick with my big shot, but the rest is just zentangling!!

Give it a try - I promise you'll be hooked!

Are any of you participating in Virtual Stamp Night this weekend? You should! It starts at 6 PM Eastern tomorrow and is a weekend of challenges, mojo renovation and cool new ideas for your holiday weekend!

Whee! See you over there.

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :) Want to see my other blog?

1 comment:

  1. How ZEN! LOVE your chickie!

    I've been playing with this doodling-i've-been-doing-all-my-life-during-meetings ever since the challenge was posted. Gonna post mine this weekend. ;)

    WV: airrade
    Too easy.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...