Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Convention is in a MONTH!

I'm in shock. Just realized that today. I have a lot to do before then. LOTS.

For one thing, I need to start finalizing the Understand Blue happy hour I will be having in Salt Lake for my beloved blog readers. If you are going to convention and have not signed up yet, please visit my sidebar and join the Google Group I started so that we can all meet each other.

I'm very excited about eating sushi at Takashi twice a day for a week. I hope I don't get mercury poisoning, because I need to get my Takashi fix to last me for a year!

Last night I finished up the handmade card sets for people who bought the Sassy Maddie stamp or Claudine or Suzi's adorable stamps. I'm mailing them today!

I love it when I can sit down and make card sets. I think that's among my favorite stamping activities. Wish I had more time for it.

These sets featured each of the three stamps.
Suzi's and Claudine's crumple my heart up into a ball.
Theirs are especially fun to play with because I can color them, which brings about inner peace.

If you haven't gotten yours yet, they are still for sale here.

I hope you have a fabby Tuesday. Gotta love the short weeks!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

1 comment:

  1. The only thing that I am sad about concerning not going to convention is that I won't get to meet up with ya Kydia! I like sushi. I hate Lima beans in case you were wondering. Oh, and my toes are shaped like light bulbs. I know you were wondering about that also.

    Very cute card sets BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...