Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sustainable Summer!

I entered this card in the Cards Magazine cover contest - it's made from the pages of Cards Magazine - it's like a meta-card!

Alas, I did not win, however, they were kind enough to feature me on the blog today! They have incredible photography and projects over here.. It's like getting their magazine every day. Check it out by clicking the link above or the picture.

Craft magazines have such beautiful pages - use them for something fun!

PS - I twittered a special offer today... check it out!


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

5 comments:

  1. That's great that they featured your card on the blog.

    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever. Congrats on the Cards blog shout-out, but I really think you deserved the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blogs are morphing! :-) Cute idea, and I agree: you should have won!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute---very clever.

    So I was waiting to hear how the first post-lent breve was??
    Georgann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love the colors and the design, so bright and cheery! Suddenly, I am in the mood to go through my old magazines!

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...