Thursday, March 12, 2009

UBlue On Demand!!!

I don't mean whenever you want me to make you a card or bring you Maddie & Splotch to snuggle, then POOF - you get your wish. Although - if I had that power, I'd sure as heck do it!!!

I mean all of you who are in far away lands and had a hard time attending my Google Reader webinars can now download the webinar and watch it whenever you want!!

I could not be more excited about the fact that MindBites has given me my OWN SITE where I can host my videos - most are from my TV show - but also my webinars, like my Google Reader Class and my Pig Latin lesson!

YAY.

Click here to see what I've got!!!


Oh, and I took this picture the other day and think it's kind of cool. I was eating one of God's many gifts to Texas - a Ruby Red grapefruit from the valley. It tasted even better than it looked.
Oh you just wait to see what I've made WITH MY NEW STUFF FROM THE OCCASIONS MINI - OMG JUST WAIT!!

Happy Thursday!

PS - if you want to see what I do for a living - go check out our newest product. I've been having so much fun working on this.





Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

5 comments:

  1. Wow. That's very cool. Congrats on getting your own site!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Ruby Red Grapefruit, but to the best of my knowledge, I've only had it from FL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! For a minute, I had a small "heart". I thought it was a real "heart". Note to self- get off the crack, girlfriend.

    Gotta go, I think I just pee'd my pants.

    Word (yes, Kids, I see the word when I go to post comments, but I "think" the operator of this computer might be on Spring Break early----or somethin' like that)-

    outterme- "Sometimes, when I feel gregarious and not like myself and I know it's NOT PMS and I want to yell at my exclusive neighborhood "do ya got your nibbies?" and then run around in just a gimme hat and cowboy boots, I feel that I need to get the spirit "outterme".

    I think it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOps, I meant to say "attack" after the first two "hearts" in the comment.

    Maybe I need to try mushrooms or something. Until then, am working on the PageStudio with well---"Page" results- procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw the grapfruit out of the corner of my eye and I thought is was some weird Texas beef. :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...