Monday, March 16, 2009

Is There Anything Cuter?


Than small animals holding things over their heads??? I think not.

Marisa, of Creative Thursday
, understands this better than most humans.

Spend some time with her creatures and you will want to have little creatures holding things up on all your cards.

You know I'm practically holding my breath for Easter right? I've tried so hard to love whole milk but OMG BREVE IS SO MUCH BETTER! BLECH! GRR. I will survive, but barely.

Where was I?

Oh yeah. How cute is this? Colored pencils, kraft cardstock, An Egg-cellent Easter set from the Occasions mini. Order it from me online and I'll send you the SAB set of your choice!! :) Offer good till I run out of SAB sets!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?




Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

3 comments:

  1. nothing cuter! so sweet Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRAFT! Not a command but a love. Simple, total cuteness is what we (when we are flying and worrying about our "connections" [Wi-Fi, I-pod, blah-blah] will be) will still want after the day is over.

    Me, totally loves the fact that we are in a private airpark.

    Just simple, adorable, and sweet.

    Speaking of which- are ya there KIDS? At the Blogger awards? Our very own PW stands in line and accepts her own award ( I hope) as well as Bakerella's AND maybe you can accept a Understand Blue award OR TWO!

    O.K. I admit it- I don't know what a breve is. I have done---in no particular order a: venti, latte, triple espresso (yes, I spelled it right this time) and not much else.

    I am a breve virgin- ohhh, sob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooo cute! Nope, nothing cuter. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...