Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm tired of this election



Are you? Would you like a president who knows how to take care of Punky when he gets out of line? Would you like kind of a laid back Vice President with stripes and spots on her belly? Want a team that can be sitting perfectly still and then just APPEAR in another place?? THAT would scare the Russians!!

So I propose a new ticket - a ticket that would bring REAL change to the country. The kind of change that purrs and rids the country of mice and baby lizards once and for all.

Maddie n Splotchy 08. Get your T-shirt before they run out.

Let's do something that makes sense for a change!!

5 comments:

  1. Sign me up for a BIG sign for my front yard..."Maddie and Splotchy...Change for the Future!" Since Splotchy has let me snuggle him/her I am completely on board.

    Hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! A gender-challenged VP candidate! That will really energize Maddie's campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know where the candidate stands with regard to:
    1) birds
    2) vacuum cleaners
    3) boots with marbles in the toes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and I'd vote for them too!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...