Friday, August 15, 2008

MICHELLE ZINDORF COMES TO AUSTIN!!

It's true - she is coming to teach her brayer workshops here in Austin!! September 20-21, 2008!

If there was an American Idol for Stamping, this woman would be IT!!

(Note to self - start Stampin Idol for the fall season)

I am hosting her for the event, and I have 8 slots filled so far. There will be a total of four four hour workshops over these two days. Click here to sign up - Seats will go fast!

See this link for information about Michelle's schedule and her amazing work!!

4 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! wish i lived in austin, because this is going to be WAYYYYYY FUNNNNNN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I *do* live in Austin, but I'm hosting a fundraiser event at my house on Sunday. Hmmm. Thinking hard... could I swing doing the Saturday evening workshop and still get everything ready before Sunday at 11am... Hmmmmmmmm. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know the Saturday afternoon workshop is almost full too, one spot left.

    Lisa
    www.flatfishpaperarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...