Friday, August 1, 2008

Answer to your questions...

1) The embellishment on the cocktail card is our rhinestone brads - just bend the legs back with your pliers, then use the pliers to open the case a bit, pop the rhinestone out and stick it on your card with Tombow or a mini glue dot!

2) I'm stalking the girl with the punch book - I'll let you know if I find her!

3) Pierre is sleepy again this morning. Maybe Pierre is retired or something. In addition to rocks he has these GIANT jewels in his bowl. Really cool.

4) I'm gonna try local espresso this morning - not Starbucks. I'm understandably nervous! I've heard great things about this place though so wish me luck.

5) Yes, I'm having sushi with Russell Crowe again for lunch!

See below if you missed my late night update last night.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun...wish I were there. Can't wait to see the punch book, I am sure she is one of the most popular convention attendees.
    CindyLouWho2

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe Pierre left to go drop off some of his jewels for the presentations tomorrow. Anyhow, I'm so glad he sent someone to take his place! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see if you track down the punch book again. Yeah, like in a crowd of almost 6000!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...