Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kristina's Color Challenge



I love this one! Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose, River Rock, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White. I felt like whipping out the Rango Mini Zoo because I've been wanting to use this little house so bad! I realize I have a little Escher impossibility thing working, but hey - long week!!! The houses are colored on the dark side with pomegranate, on the light side with Regal Rose. The shadows are pomegranate. The ground and sky were sponged with River Rock and then Wild Wasabi on the ground. Then I sponged the shadows with pomegranate. The card base is wasabi, with a pomegranate ribbon and layer under the focal point. The patterned paper is River Rock. The greeting is in Pomegranate.
What a fun challenge.
Sleepy.
Oh - I owe AT&T an apology - it was my modem. I will not be gluing the doors shut. I got a modem at Best Buy and everything is AOK!
G'night.

5 comments:

  1. How adorable is your little neighborhood ... wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little houses are SO cute! I'll have to check out that set... like I need more temptation! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the little houses...I can see why you wanted to use them. They are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job shading! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...