Sunday, June 15, 2008

Double Quickie!


Really - I have 7 minutes to get out the door for our Father's Day dinner at Flemings - YAY. We filmed all day (my hiney is hurting!) and I thiiiink we got a great segment for the Martha Contest. I can't wait to see the edited version!

Here's another Rango Zoo card - who doesn't love a bunny, I tell ya. I saw a baby cottontail on my walk this morning - I'll see if the cell phone pics are clear enough to post. I hope he didn't find the MILLIPEDE I saw later ... UGH. Pic of that coming as well. Anyway, I colored my Rango Bunny with Copics, popped him up with a dimensional, and used SU! grey taffeta ribbon and Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter paper. I wrote the greeting with a white gel pen and stuck on some gorgeous clear half pearl thingies. He's so sweet and small. I'm into small stamps right now.

But enough of that for right now - MOMMA NEEDS A STEAK AND SOME FERMENTED GRAPES IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN' :)

2 comments:

  1. very cool---love that bunny and the dp u used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! That Scarlett Letter paper is awesome.

    Great minds must think alike, we did Father's Day at Austin Land and Cattle (not to be confused with Texas Land and Cattle) and I think I almost died when I bit into my Filet...so good!

    See you this afternoon...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...