Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh Goodies!!


Hey - Martha Stewart just used the coolest pink Sharpie!! She was making rabbit finger puppets. Adorable! PS - her new cookie cookbook is amazing. I made the cookies on p. 173 - chocolate chocolate walnut. Hers call for white chocolate but I used dark chocolate because I gag just THINKING about white chocolate. ack!!!


Anyway, get that cookbook - it's amazing. I had a crazy weekend so I didn't get to try any more recipes, but I will share what I do try.


Anyway, here's my second Christmas card of the evening!! I know - it's weird. But so are the crazy worms that start to hang from our trees this time of year all Tim Burton style! So I'd rather think about snow!!

This is DoodleFactory Winter, colored with copics and SU! Markers. The rightmost green present is popped up - stamped on Green Galore CS with white craft ink, then embossed with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. The whole scene is glittered with a Spica Glitter Pen. The snowflakes are stamped with teh ultimate glue pad, and then sprinkled with Stampin' Up! glitter. This glue pad is amazing. It preserves all the detail of the image when glittered. I'm a super fan!
The snowman and greeting are stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black.

3 comments:

  1. eeek! that is soooo cute! I love it that it is simple and just... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. being from the boring north where worms never hang from our trees at anytime, and recently from the south where the most interesting thing happening to our trees is that the pine ones produce yellow pollen, i'd like to see a picture of the worms!

    cute card though...have to get that martha cookbook. perhaps i'll go to borders and get it with my gift card leftover from christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas/Holiday cards! Well, big shocker, I love all your cards. And congrats on your chick feature on Martha, that is a HUGE compliment in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...