Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Like You're Reading my Mind!

I haven't had time to create anything this week at all. I really would like to remedy that this weekend but unfortunately I have a million events crammed in. :( However, you guys have filled the blog gap for me by SENDING me some beautiful things and sweet gifts!!

First, to my friend Lynne in Canada. Lynne's husband is an honorary Texan and comes here for work quite a bit! So I'm hoping to see her use "y'all" on a regular basis very soon!

She offered to send me some seed beads for my fuzzy chicks, and I got them, along with a million cool gifts! First, little shamrocks and teeny little metal tag embellishments that I hope to reveal soon! Wow. THEN, this beautiful card with one of my all time favorite Stampin' Up! sets - Watercolor Garden. Now Lynne - how did you make the background for this? Is it the marble/reinker technique? Please leave a comment on the post so everyone will know. It's amazing! Then, along with the beads, she sent me a strip of this FREAKING ADORABLE wallpaper border with bunnies on it!! She knows I have a wabbit weakness!!! Thanks Lynne - you are a sweetheart!!

Then, sweet Andi from Crafts on a Whim, who featured me as a Featured Crafter, sent me this crazy beautiful blingy card - look at how the colored paper squared EXACTLY match that gorgeous flower.!!!!!!!!!!! And there are stickles in the centers of the flowers on the patterned paper, as well as on the greeting - it's stunning. Thanks Andi!!! She featured me and then sent ME a thank you note - what a great lady!!
I hope all you ladies are having a great Saturday! I'm headed off to a pseudo-stamping event tonight that should be super fun. My ex-barista, who then came to work with me is getting married, and I designed her Save the Dates that I shared with you. Her invites we set up on Stampin' Up! Cardstock, and tonight everyone that is attending her shower which is tomorrow is getting together tonight to assemble the invites. Wine, gossip - should be a blast! :)
I'm working on a little something I can hopefully share tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked the card! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your goodies finially arrived, alittle late to have the beads on your chicks though, just blame the mail okay. Yup, the back ground is done with the same colour re-inkers that I stamped with, done with the marbles in the box. You see I still have all my marbles. ( wink) Hubby says " Thanks for the honour, he just got in last night around 10. You all, have a good week ahead. Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne ( probably messed up but that is said with a Canadian accent :o)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...