Saturday, January 12, 2008

A prize!



I forgot to mention I won a prize!!!!! I never win anything! It's a stamp set and four containers of the new Chunky glitter from the upcoming Occasions catalog, the best mini cat ever!!



The samples they showed with this were amazing. My friend Melissa won one too!

I'm off to see what today holds. I will update later tonight or from my blackberry if there's something crazy exciting.

Oh, and PS - I was watching TV last night and there was an ad for Celebrex, which I guess is an arthritis drug. I'm not making this up - it says on the ad "may cause death."

REALLY??? IS THAT BETTER THAN ARTHRITIS? What the heck?? Remember when we used to take our restless legs and worse to the doctor and leave the TV watching public out of all the discussion of side effects? Can we go back to that? Anybody with me?

Also, you ladies are getting your 365 cards I see! Don't forget to sign up for my mailing list if you want me to mail you one of the 365 cards I'm posting nthis year. TTFN! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your prize! Looks yummy, like sugar that you decorate cookies with!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...