Thursday, October 11, 2007

JennZinSpiration!!

Two projects tonight!!! Inspired by Jenn's gift, I really absorbed the black and white and blue combo into my soul and did a flowery twist on it for an extremely simple thank you note.. If you aren't a blue chick like me, I think actually a set of cards with yellow, or greens or fall colors would be stunning. Just a great set of design elements in that cup. One thing the cup has that my card doesn't is embossing. It has raised leaves every now and then. If I had an appropriate cuttlebug template that matched my stamps here, I would have used it. I think it would add a lot.

Second, I was once again amazed and inspired by Zindorf!!! She just does amazing things with simple images. Stunned. So here's a blue version of her lovely tree combo.
I think that I will use the Food & Wine technique as part of the Jennspiration layout this weekend. I think that a vivid color stamped on that print would have a similar pretty effect.
Hey - anyone have any cute Halloween treat ideas? I was going to do the little treat bags out of DSP, but I'm on the hunt. Give me your best stuff ladies!! (& gents I hope!)
Have a good night. I'm off to watch the Office, all Tivo'd up and commercial free baby! Yee-HAW!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the trees and trees in your colours!!! Stunnnnnning!
    You, my dear, are an inspiration too. :)))

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...