Friday, October 5, 2007

Alien Abduction!!!

Well, maybe not. As Mulder & Scully say - the truth is out there. And the truth is, I have not been abducted by aliens... I have been abducted by work. It's crazy right now - very busy. And this weekend, I have World Card Making Day, followed by my Christmas Club (yay!!) and then I'm off to the coast until Monday night. So I thought I'd sign on and say HEY and don't give up on me!!




I am going to post a few things in the hopes the girls won't see them tonight! =) - Hey girls, don't peek! Stop reading!

The first is a birthday present for a friend. Have you been to my mms.com? Do you know that you can get custom imprinted M&M's - any color (guess what I picked)? They are AWESOME!!! They deliver them with little cold packs so they don't get melty. So here's the can I made for them.

OOH - CHRISS, PAM - LOOK - I FOUND ITS HEAD AND LEGS!!!! RU SKRD? U SHOULD BE!



Okay, anyway, I CASED this pretty flower card from OnStage, which I got a week after Chriss got hers - what the heck? That's all I can do tonight. But I will post my Christmas and WCMD projects when I get back .. Please come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...