Thursday, September 6, 2007

Secret Projects...

I would love to post tonight because I have been working on some very fun projects for my class on Saturday, but I can't post a SPOILER!! So you will have to stay tuned until Saturday night or maybe Sunday morning to see the cutest treat box, an adorable autumn card, and a fun "scene" Halloween card. The fourth project has not been created yet (HELP PLEASE) but because you were so nice and stopped by, I do want to show you something. Are you ready? You sure?

I am discovering this woman's gallery for the first time, and I'm completely blown away. Her style is unlike anything I've ever seen. Wow. I hope you enjoy this as much as you do. Check out the Zindorf Gallery Here. Did I say Wow? Wow.

I hope you have a great night. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to shower me with your ideas for my fourth Autumn/Halloween themed ideas! =)

2 comments:

  1. you distracted me from my normal morning routine with that link! what an artist! thanks for sharing...have you thought of doing something with earth elements colors and crinkled waxed paper? there's a tutorial on scs for a waxed paper background. happy creating under pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fabulous gallery, very colouful and exotic! I have noticed her creations before. Good luck w/your meet tomorrow. I will be getting ready for my brother-in-law & SIL arriving from China for ACL.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...