Monday, September 3, 2007

Martha Stewart

I know that Martha is a tad controversial, but I am an unapologetic fan. I have always loved her magazine - especially her recipes and crafts (I'm not much of a gardener) and she has a style that really appeals to me. She even published a quote from me in her 15th anniversary magazine!! Anyway, I was looking for chipboard coasters at Michael's yesterday and I was mesmerized by her craft display. Her signature pastel colors, lots of white, organized in a way that makes my little Virgo heart sing, and just beautiful products sucked me in. I only bought two things - two punches, but I'm putting them here because everything about them screams class and function and style. They came in these little milk carton containers that I do NOT want to open and throw away!!! The punches are a kind of soft white, thumb punches, like Stampin' Up!'s, and the two shapes I got are a little postage stamp, and a jaggedy circle shape that looks like a foil seal. They're made for her by EK, so they are high quality, and get this - square on bottom so they are designed to sit on your desk or shelf in a way that lets you easily see which punch it is. Can't wait to use these today!! I will say that I'm not going to take Martha's advice to make confetti! Yikes! But I will be creating away while the sweet man that fixes my computer hopefully saves my photos and Itunes from the tiny terrorists. Happy Labor Day everyone!! Don't Labor!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...