Friday, August 17, 2007

Thanks Pam!!

P-Diggety, my fabby upline, sent me some great ideas today to help me out. Her birthday week (I think they should take a week) is coming to a close, so email her here and tell her HB!

Anyway, on the punch box theme - how the heck cute is this??? The little froggy is made from a punched flower!! DANG DANG DANG he's cute!!

And I have to take Defensive Driving for a ticket, not for my wreck.. The wreck was totally the other lady's fault. Yikes - her insurance has to fork out $3000 for my truck!!! I can't imagine what hers cost, because it was a mess.

3 comments:

  1. Lydia, I hope that you are alright and feeling better. How unfortunate to have been hit from behind! I think maybe that you need to stay within Austin City Limits!
    Pam's card is ADORABLE!!! She always has the cutest ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so not creative, because I could've looked at one of those little punch flowers ALL DAY and never envisioned a FROG made with it! The prints pad is a clever touch too. I say CASE it! Another plug for the punch box, if you use this with the other card at your camp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia, I love what you came up with! I really like the Prints paper you used for the lilly pad.

    Hugs,
    P-Diggety.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...