Sunday, August 5, 2007

Stamps ARE Nifty


Had fun with these tonight. As usual for me they are completely unrelated to anything I SHOULD be doing right now. I did pay the bills, but did NOT enter cards in contests, work on SCS challenges, brilliantly create stunning projects for this month's camp, make thank you, birthday and Anniversary cards - but hey - I did eat a bunch of grapes! Those are good for me, right? Hmm...


Anyone who feels like starting a petition to have this stamp set put back in the catalog, feel free to contact me. ;)

4 comments:

  1. your coloring or painting or however you did the dress on this card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I CASED one of Candy Williams cards. I'm not sure if this is what she did, but I watercolored with turqoise first, then brilliant blue, and it's on watercolor paper. At convention they said if you use watercolor paper also with your markers, you don't get brush strokes - haven't tried that yet. This was blender pens & ink pads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Where did you learn to watercolor like that?

    Pambo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned from my brilliant and talented Stampin Momma - PAM DOWNS!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...